LEMON GINGER GRILLED ROCKFISH
Recipe Type: Seafood
Complement the sweet mild flavor of Rockfish with a bit of Asian flair.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemongrass, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 4 (6 oz. each) Rockfish filets, skin removed
- In a large zip-top food storage bag, mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice, zest, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, and salt. Add fish; refrigerate and allow to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Heat gas grill to medium-high heat or charcoal until ashes are white.
- Oil grill grate; grill fish 3-4 minutes, flip and continue cooking 3-4 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.