A perfectly simple recipe to make as part of a romantic dinner for two, Lobster Colorado doesn’t take much time to cook or prepare, giving you plenty of time to prepare the rest of your Valentine’s Day.
Recipe Type: Main, Seafood, Beef
A simple recipe, perfect for a romantic dinner for two.
- 4 Beef Tenderloin filets
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 Bacon slices
- 1/2 Cup Butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
- Set oven to Broil at 500F.
- Sprinkle Beef Tenderloins with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder.
- Wrap each tenderloin fillet with bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Place on Broiling pan and broil to desired doneness. (About 8/10 minutes per side for medium-rare.)
- While tenderloins cook, melt 1/4 Cup Butter over medium heat with 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay in pan.
- Stir in chopped Lobster, and cook until done (turning opaque).
- Spoon Lobster over tenderloins and return pan to broiler until the lobster meat begins to brown.
- While the lobster is in the oven, heat the remaining butter (1/4 Cup) in a saucepan over medium-high heat and cook until it browns (hazelnut in color).
- After plating the steaks, spoon browned butter over steaks and sprinkle remaining Old Bay seasoning over top.
- Serve & Enjoy!