Another Monday, another meaty special!
For today’s Meaty Monday we have Boneless Pork Chops from Carlton Farms for $3.99/LB, Flat Iron Steaks & Tri Tips from St. Helen’s Beef for $7.99/LB and $5.99/LB respectively!
And an easy way to pan sear the Flat Iron Steaks:
- 1 Flat Iron Steak (About 1 pound)
- 2 Teaspoons Steak Seasoning
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Rub steak with steak seasoning (Johnny's, Rub with Love, or your own blend) and salt.
- Heat Oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Optionally, raise heat and sear each side for ~1 minute.
- Cook in hot oil for about 5 to 6 minutes each side or to desired doneness.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Cut Diagonally across the grain into thin strips.