In fresh today from Jeff at CS Fishery we have some great Razor Clams and Dungeness Crab.
For today’s Meaty Monday Specials we have:
Top Round Steaks for $4.99/LB, London Broil for $4.99/LB, and Boneless Pork Chops for $3.99
Pick up a tasty London Broil or Top Round Steak and try the recipe below:
- 2 medium Lemons
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup distilled White Vinegar
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium sized Onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Bay Leaves, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Seed
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 London Broil (Can use Flank Steak, Top Sirloin, Top or Bottom Round cuts as well)
- Cut Lemons and juice with citrus press, putting juice into large mixing bowl.
- Cut the rind of one Lemon into ¼ slice and add to the bowl.
- Add Soy Sauce, Oil, Garlic, Bay Leaves, Coriander, Pepper, Onion, and Vinegar and whisk.
- Set aside half mixture to use as a sauce.
- Put the half of the remaining mixture in the bottom of a baking dish large enough to hold the meat. A ziplock bag large enough can be used as well.
- Placing meat in the dish, spread the other half of the mixture over it.
- Let marinate for 6 hours, but ideally overnight.
- When ready to cook, drain the meat, scraping excess marinade with spatula.
- Using a grill pan on the stovetop, preheat to medium-high.
- Lightly oil ridges of grill pan, placing the beef in when ready.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- When done, transfer to cutting board and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into broad thin slices, spooning the reserved sauce over the slices.
- Serve and enjoy!