Here’s an easy recipe for using delicious Dover Sole (in fresh today!) without a long time commitment. I’ve cooked this three times now it turned out really well! Try it out and let me know what you think :)!
Dover Sole with Lemon Butter Sauce
A quick and easy recipe for Dover Sole!
Author: Kittencalskitchen @ http://tinyurl.com/solerecipe
Recipe type: Dinner
- 8 Dover Sole (Can use Petrale Sole if you like) Fillets
- ½ Cup Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper (or Lemon Pepper if you prefer)
- 7 Tablespoons Butter
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Mix the flour with seasoned salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge the fish fillets in the flour mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add in about 3 tablespoons butter to the hot skillet.
- Saute the fillets in 2 batches, cooking on each side (on high heat about 2~ minutes per side) or until just cooked through; transfer the fish to a plate to keep warm.
- Add in the remaining 4 tablespoons butter and cook until golden in color, add in lemon juice, bring to a boil and add in the parsley.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour the warm sauce over the fish.
- Serve immediately.