In fresh for this weekend we have a great selection of wild seafood all at fantastic prices, including a new addition to both our case and recipe list: Perch! Be sure to check out the Brown Butter recipe below, and the rest of our recipes over on our Recipe page.
From Pacific Seafood we have in some delicious goodies such as Venus Clams, Black Cod, Perch, Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, 16-20ct. P&D Raw and Cooked Prawns, Yellowfin Tuna and some fantastic Pacific Cod.
From Ocean Beauty we have Willapa Bay Mussels, Oysters, & Manila Clams, Red Rockfish, Dover Sole, & Sea Scallops.
From Community Supported Fishery we have some great Dungeness Crab right out of Garibaldi.
Brown Butter Perch
- 8 Oz Perch
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Lemon, Halved
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Whisk flour, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Gently press perch fillets into flour mixture to coat, shaking off any excess flour.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat until butter is foaming and nut-brown in color.
- Working in batches, place filets in skillet and cook until light golden, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked fillets to a plate, squeeze lemon juice over the top, and serve.