Grilled Lemon Pepper Halibut and Squash Foil Packs
Grilling foil bundles is the secret to creating moist and flavorful fish and veggies.
Author: Betty Crocker
Recipe type: Seafood
- 1 pound halibut fillets, ½ to ¾ inch thick
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium zucchini or summer squash, cut into 2x1-inch strips SAVE $
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cut four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. Cut fish into 4 serving pieces if necessary. Place 1 fish piece on each foil piece. Sprinkle fish with 1 teaspoon of the basil, ½ teaspoon of the lemon pepper and ½ teaspoon of the seasoned salt.
- Arrange zucchini and bell pepper over fish. Sprinkle with remaining basil, lemon pepper and seasoned salt. Drizzle with oil. Fold foil over fish and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight ½-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packets over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork and vegetables are tender. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.