We have a limited supply of monkfish in today! Boneless, skinless, and nice, large size fillets. (Check out the recipe below for Grilled Monkfish with Olive and Parsley Salsa.) We also have a great deal on Willapa Bay oysters for only $5.99/dozen. Check out our seafood counter for Lingcod, Rockfish, Sockeye Salmon, crab and other great selections.
While you are here, pick up a beautiful flower bouquet or some colorful geberra daisies.
Tomorrow afternoon, stop by for a wine tasting of the Spanish, Casa Solar, 2014 tempranillo red wine, paired with some of our delicious cheeses!
Haven’t uploaded your April Photo Contest photos yet? You have until Monday night to get yours in for the first round of the contest! (Upload your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ¾ pound boneless, skinless monkfish fillets, butterflied
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup mixed pitted olives
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Season fish all over with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. Meanwhile, combine olives, parsley, oregano and lemon juice in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped; set salsa aside.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels and brush on both sides with oil. Grill, flipping halfway through, until opaque in the middle and just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to plates and spoon salsa over the top.