Good afternoon everyone!
In the case this weekend we have:
Fresh Black Cod, Dungeness Crab, Lobster Tails, Willapa Bay Mussels, Manila Clams, & Oysters, Pacific Cod, Sea Scallops, Yellowfin Tuna, Raw & Cooked 16-20ct. Prawns.
Jan will be sampling the Menage a Trois Prosecco today, so be sure and stop in around 3PM again!
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
- ¼ cup clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning such as Old Bay
- 1 Crab (or ½ Cup Crab Meat)
- 2 Lobster Tails, split along the center on top.
- 15 buttery round crackers, crushed (Such as Ritz)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Pull the edges of the split lobster shells apart, gently lifting the tail meat to rest above the shells.
- Place the prepared lobster tails on a baking sheet.
- Brush each tail meat with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
- Lightly mix the crushed crackers, crabmeat, ¼ cup of clarified butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon half the stuffing onto each lobster tail; press lightly to slightly shape the stuffing so it doesn't fall off.
- Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven until the meat is opaque and the stuffing is golden brown on top, 10 to 12 minutes.
- A thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the lobster tail should read 145F.